1 hour long style session held over Zoom with Zoftig Boutique owner, Rachel.
Are you going on vacation and want to make sure your outfits are on point?
Do you have a wedding to attend and want all the right details to look your best?
Planning on marching in to your boss and demanding that raise you KNOW you deserve?
Tired of being that mom browsing the target aisles with yesterdays hair, saggy leggings, and a stained t-shirt? Looking to elevate your target attire?
Whatever your unique case may be, you're going to want to look and feel your best to give you the confidence you need to accomplish the things you want. Together, we can create a few outfits that will make you feel empowered, sexy, comfortable, and perfectly styled.
This session is tailored to YOU, so you won't come out of it feeling uncomfortable or not like yourself. It's about discovering what your true personal style really is, and how to make your outfits be an accurate reflection of that.
We can work with what you already have in your closet as well as I can suggest items from my own collection and/or other stores that have what you need. Purchases from Zoftig Boutique are NOT necessary.
It is important to remember that true style is not just slapping whatever is trendy on your body and calling it a day. True style is a reflection of who you are, it covers your look from head to toe. Style is also your attitude and mindset. That is exactly what we will be covering during our time together.
Ready to look and feel your best to fully live the life you deserve? Come see me.
- Style sessions are 1 hour and held over Zoom
- A short style session questionnaire will be e-mailed to you, for you to complete before our scheduled session.
- After purchase, you will be emailed the questionnaire as well as a request to schedule our session.
- You receive $25 off your next purchase of $75 or more.
- You can purchase this session as a gift for someone else, please notify me of their name and email so I can communicate with them directly to send the questionnaire and scheduling details.